The Charleston Light Opera Guild is a volunteer-based organization. Our productions, the behind-the-scenes work, and our celebrations are all developed and presented by a number of individuals in the community who have happily given both their time and efforts to make it happen. Without the heart of our volunteers, our organization would not be where it is today.
There are many ways to volunteer with the Guild. From wanting to be on stage in an upcoming production to working backstage or helping with ticket sales, there is something for everyone. Here is a comprehensive list of volunteer opportunities for interested individuals to get involved in our organization:
- Backstage Crew for an upcoming production
- Sewing (for costume fittings/alterations)
- Ticket Sales
- Microphone facilitator
- Event planning (helping plan, set-up and tear down)
- Set move-in and move-out
- Working a spotlight
- Guild cleaning
- Playing in the orchestra for an upcoming production
- CLOG marketing/advertising
- Performing in an upcoming production
To find out more information regarding volunteer opportunities/needs, please email our Volunteer Coordinator directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sewing / Costuming